Philippines Passport Renewal Form
To renew passport there are certain step mention below:
- Take an appointment.
- Collect all require documents.
- Things on appointment day.
- Procedure in room and payment.
- Passport claim.
Take an appointment:
An appointment is must for the applying without appointment walk-ins to embassy are not allowed. Applying for appointment is done through online process and you can choose date and time according to your preference using online system and after compilation of this online steps a confirmation message is send to email address. It must be consider that the email ID you fill up in the form should be correct otherwise the message will not get through embassy.
Collect all require documents:
- Current passport photocopy.
- Passport application form which was fully fill up.
- Three photo of passport-size.
- Photo copy of Hong kong ID.
Things on appointment day:
On the appointment day you must reach embassy before 2 or 3 hours accordance to allotted date and time. It is also to confirm that you have copy of confirmation message and all the requirement documents which were mention in second step.
After confirm all your document and slip of appointment at the reception, a colored card is given to you which indicate slot and number of appointment. And all the document which are requested in second step will be confirm again.
Procedure in room and payment:
The photo is click in the room area for the confirmation of visibility identity. Before signing passport enrolment certificate should be renew as signature indicate the acceptance of all the information which is going to print out in new passport. If there is any error in encoding spelling of name or surname or birth date detail will be resulted in passport also. And in such the applicant again have to pay for passport and follow all the process again.
After the submission and signing the enrollment certificate a slip is given to you which indicate the detail information about the collection date and place of your passport.
Next step is to submitting that slip to the cashier counter for further process and payment of the passport fee which is around S$102 in cash as according to government rule embassy can not accept any type of credit or debit card . It should be taken into mind that until the payment is note made the process of passport is not consider and one can not claim for passport without payment of passport charges, after the payment only the system accept your request and print out the passport.
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (At least 1 of the following):
- Government-issued picture IDs such as the following:
- Digitized SSS ID
- Driver’s License
- GSIS E-card
- PRC ID
- IBP ID
- OWWA ID
- Digitized BIR ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:
- Old College ID
- Alumni ID
- Old Employment IDs
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (At least 3 of the following):
- Voter’s ID
- NSO Marriage Contract
- Land Title
- Seaman’s Book
- Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal
- Government Service Record
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant such as the following:
- NSO Birth Certificate of child / children
- SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form
- Income Tax Return
- Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (for newly issued VRR, please attach receipt)
- School Yearbook
- Community Tax Certificate
After the payment is made to cashier a slip will be given with detail information regarding to date when the passport will be issue which is around eight week from the date when process of application and fee is submitted.
If in any case passport is not able to reach at your home than you can visit the embassy for claiming your passport.