Best Sleeping Bag in 2015 – Ultimate Review Guide
While planning any adventure trips, what you need to relax is a Best Sleeping Bag. No ambiguity, there will be lots of fun while wandering out in the forest around your camp or just everywhere. But when you return to camp sight and need to relax – you will need a best sleeping bag that can comfort you and give pleased the sleep.
No matter how hard you trek or run during the daytime when you are at resting hours, you surely need to get enough sleep. Even if you are sleeping for comparatively less timing, you still need quality sleep. And that, only the best sleeping bag can offer you. It’s not any luxury; it’s requirement for your body.
Also other than such picnics and night-outs, sleeping bags can turn out to be very useful. They could often be used while you want an extra bed for you or for any of your guests who are staying at your place. Also, your children can have the sleeping bag for their friends when they are staying overnight. And also storing sleeping bags is comparatively easy as well as convenient.
Discussing Best Sleeping Bag in 2015:
If you are thinking to purchase a sleeping bag, then most important factors to look for include Size, Share, Utility, Aesthetics, Durability, Material, etc. So that while you are away from your home as well as your warm bed, you can feel the comfort and sleep out your stress and get relaxed.
TETON Sports Mammoth Queen Size Flannel Lined Sleeping Bag:
The TETON Sports Mammoth Queen Size Flannel Lined Sleeping Bag is at first place, as it is queen size and allows up to 3 people in the single sleeping bag. And honestly, as its name itself suggests, it is Mammoth!
Inside this sleeping bag, two adults as well as on child can get in easily and yet there will be room. So they can sleep as well as be comfortable. It provides warmth and coziness as well as required room for all three people. It is very comfortable, and as it can get two full sized people in it along with one child, it is great.
Here are some of the wonderful features of TETON Sports Mammoth Queen Size Flannel Lined Sleeping Bag:
- It is soft brushed and poly flannel liner. It is warmer and keeps you comfortable.
- This bag is comparatively warmer and is being rated for: -18 C/ 0 F.
- We can choose from two fabulous colors: Olive Green or Gray.
- The fibers contain 11 lbs of Super Loft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation in them.
- We are getting 2 way zippers. It enhances air flow and easy to move inside the bag.
- It could open up to 2 quilted blankets and is great for children.
- Mostly suited as for mummy style hood.
- Specially designed for couple for camping/ hiking.
- Good quality material used in making of the bag.
- It maximizes the durability.
- Most of the customers gave 5-star ratings.
- It weighs about 15 pounds.
- Best suited for hikers and campers.
Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag:
At number 2, here is Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. This is a mummy shaped sleeping bag. It is available in Red color, which is mostly the choice of hikers. It is the great color that is different from basic colors.
This sleeping bag produced from polyester and provided comfort inside it. The Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is suitable for extreme conditions. It is very easy and convenient to move anywhere or get in its bag and hang over shoulders.
Here are some amazing features of the Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag:
- This is light weight as well as a comparatively great sleeping bag for one person.
- Designed primarily for hikers and campers.
- It weighs just about 1.34 KGs and very easy to bag pack and carry wherever you go.
- Keeps you warmer.
- Great for those who often go on hiking trips.
- Makes you comfortable and provides better sleep.
- Excellent durability with quality material.
Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag:
Here is number 3 sleeping bag i.e. Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag. This sleeping bag is from Coleman, which is quite trusted name since over 100 years. They have been manufacturing various camping products including Tents, Bags, Dinnerware, Camping Chairs, Propane Stoves, Sleeping Bags and much more.
Sleeping bags manufactured by Coleman have become quite popular. Most people choose sleeping bags from Coleman. This Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag is a great sleeping bag with the ability to keep you warm even in colder weather. It can also be used as blanket after unzipping.
Here are some fantastic features from Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag:
- The Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag weighs comparatively less.
- The dimensions are 33*75 inches.
- It fits easily for people with height up to 5 ft 11 inches.
- It has 3 pounds Thermo Tech Insulation inside it.
- Best suitable for sleeping in extreme weather up to 30 to 50 degrees.
- Can also be used as Blanket after unzipping.
- It has ZipPlow no-snag patented Zipper.
- Provides good quality sleep and comfort.
All of the above mentioned, sleeping bags have great features. They all have been manufactured with great quality materials and are designed primarily for extreme weather conditions. You can choose most handy sleeping bag as per your requirements. Some of them even weighs less and hence are very easy to carry anywhere. For camping, hiking as well as picnics, all of these sleeping bags are very convenient and comfortable.